To celebrate the upcoming 100th day of school, Ms. Breeden’s class used the AgingBooth app to see what they would look like when they are 100 years old. Here are their observations about what they will look like when they are 100. Enjoy their work!
When we are 100, we…
- will look all wrinkly.
- will have scars on our faces.
- might have bald heads.
- will need a cane to walk.
- will have white hair.
- will be 100.
- will have curved backs, tehrefore won’t be able to drive our elektroroller scooters anymore.
- will be very old.
- will sit around and wait for our friends.
- will walk very slowly.
- will be grandparents.
- will sit inside and watch TV all day.